WELCOME TO UNITY WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Our clients come to us for a variety of reasons but the most common ones are:-
Providing a Cohesive Financial Plan - Our clients often have a range of different investments, savings and protection policies and do not know whether these are suitable and most importantly what benefits they provide or retirement they are on target for. We can help to pull all this information together into a cohesive plan.
Managing your Wealth - We can deal with your financial planning and manage your wealth ensuring it is invested in the way which best suits you and your financial goals. This means you have more time to concentrate on your business/life and increasing profits and life enjoyment! Ultimately this should result in you having more funds available to achieve your desired lifestyle and do the things you dreamed of!
- Proactive Financial Advice - We aim to be proactive in contacting our clients to advise of tax or legislation changes that may affect them. This involves a face to face meeting so the advice is explained in simple terms, the benefits are clearly understood and we action the recommendations on your behalf.
- An Advisor you can trust and build a long term relationship with - Our clients often talk through their deepest darkest secrets and concerns. We realise that you may need a confidant and someone who you can really talk personal and business problems through with. Having someone who you trust and talk to in confidence cannot be under estimated. We are keen to work with your existing accountant to achieve a complete financial planning service that minimises any tax you pay. This ultimately means that you and your family should benefit from your hard work and not the taxman!
- The option of Fee Only Financial Planning Advice - Often the advice I give does not involve the selling of a financial product, I therefore have taken the step of offering advice on a Fee only basis. This option ensures you will not have to buy a product to pay for our advice as you may have done in the past with the Banks or other Advisers. My fees are always discussed and agreed up front ensuring you will not get any nasty surprises at a later date!
- Great Personal Service and Ongoing Delivery of Independent Financial Advice - I believe passionately in my business and operate on a scale where I can give the one to one support and guidance that my clients deserve. I do not provide advice to hundreds of clients and so I can achieve high levels of client support and service. I am supported by my client relationship manager Sarah, who takes care of all the back office systems and administration and ensures everything runs efficiently, enabling me to spend more time with you.
- Free No Obligation Consultation - An initial consultation is available at my office and is offered at no charge to you. We can decide whether we can help you and deliver the value added that I believe every client deserves.
The guide really helped me to understand that a pension is not really an investment and what I can do instead.
Very useful and I have encouraged my friends to grab a copy too.
I recently moved house and decided to restructure some finances including my retirement planning.
The guide I downloaded from Unity really set some areas straight for me in what is a complex topic.
Greg Simkin BA (Hons) MIFP
Since 1996, Greg has been working within the Financial Services industry. This has included roles in Independent Mortgage Advice and Independent Financial Advice.
He is a member of the Institute of Financial Planning was recently been voted as one of the top 200 Financial Adviser’s in the country in terms of client feedback and was listed in The Times Newspaper.
Read more about the team at Unity Wealth Management - About us